Saturday, July 17, 2010

As Seen on Highway 10

There's a guy on a heavily-trafficked street in Little Rock who puts fairly conservative message signs in his front yard. Some of them are pretty funny, and he apparently gets certain peoples' goats on a regular basis. I'm thinking that some of those peeved folks take action against him from time to time.

Why would you think that, Moogie, you say?

The sign that's in the yard right now says, "DEMOCRATS, the guys who stole my signs and your money."

Heh.

1 comment:

  1. HA! Moogie, that is spot on.

    Here in Bossier City there is a house just down the street from the house where I grew up. The old miserable guy that lived there had two sons (one of whom my brothers and I grew up with and were friends).

    It is also a heavily traveled four-lane now...even though it was just a two-lane with no sidewalks, or anything when I grew up there. Whoever bought old man Graham's house must be one heckuva great cat. I travel down Old Minden Road in Bossier often. And, every time I pass that house there are new signs up.

    Heck, I need to take my camera and take some shots of the signs in that yard. They are just about like what you're describing in Little Rock. Nobody has stolen any, though (as far as I know).

    Thanks for the chuckle. I am going to go over there tomorrow morning and take some shots of the guy's signs. It's kinda' painful to stop there on Old Minden Road where I grew up. It's a long story. But, I'm gonna do it! You DA BOMB, Moogie!

    ReplyDelete