Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Congressfolk Suck.

The Manhattan mosque is a political hot potato, and I've already shared my views about it.  I preface this video in this manner because it's not the mosque that is the issue here; it's Congressman Russ Carnahan's (D-MO) complete and utter disregard of his constituent that is the issue.  He not only didn't answer the constituent's question, he didn't even acknowledge his existence!  And that, my friends, is beyond inexcusable.

It's time to clean house.  I hope everyone in Missouri sees this video and carries it, burned into their psyches, into the voting booth come November.



KICK THE ARROGANT, INSUFFERABLE BUMS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stolen from Chicks on the Right.

3 comments:

  1. Swiped and ranted on:
    http://macbournes.blogspot.com/2010/08/interesting-response-from.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll second that, Moogie. And what you said, too. My house doesn't need cleaning, tho... and for that I'm thankful. Something to like about Texas, or my part of it, anyhoo.

    ReplyDelete