Saturday, November 19, 2011

Maxine's Observations About Life in these United States

It seems that Maxine Waters is awake.  I speculate that she's awake because, if she's awake, she's talking.  And, as you can see, she's indeed talking.



Well, perhaps "blathering" is a more accurate description of what she's doing.  "That's life."  Seriously?!?!

With the investigation into her startling lack of ethics ongoing, you'd think she'd lay low instead of stepping into the OWS sewer.  I wonder when the outside counsel hired by the House Ethics Committee back in July will issue an opinion?  Seeing Maxine get slapped around a little like Charlie Rangel did (or, a lot more than Charlie Rangel did) would make something nice to be thankful for!

(H/t to Chicks on the Right)

3 comments:

  1. Seeing Maxine get slapped around a little like Charlie Rangel did (or, a lot more than Charlie Rangel did)...

    I'd LOVE to see that, metaphorically or literally/physically. I'd pay to watch the latter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too! Let's take up a collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'd call it rectal flappage, rather than talking.

    ReplyDelete