Friday, January 7, 2011

Fast Times at Moogie's Mansion

I'm in recovery from the Sugar Bowl experience.  The voice is MIA.  Thank you for the condolences, but my head is still held high.

Twelve Hog Fan houseguests have departed, linens changed (mostly), towels washed (mostly), bathrooms cleaned, and Hog Fan houseguests have been replaced by 2 Carnival revelers in town for tomorrow night's CAMAN Ball.  It is officially Carnival Season as of yesterday; we had the first Crawfish Monica of the year last night and the first piece of King Cake of the season this morning! 

Speaking of the CAMAN Ball, I need to head downtown to help with decorations. 

So, I'll leave you with this little bit of PC fanaticism that I ran across.  Egad --

Maybe I can sleep some and do a real post in a few days.  I'M TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. The hits just keep on COMIN', eh? You sure are a busy gal, Young Moogie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would that I were Young, Buck! Second set of houseguests are snowed out of Arkansas and still here!

    ReplyDelete