Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tired Brain Syndrome


I don't recall when or where I found this, but I saved it to post on a day when my brain was tired and I didn't want to get into anything lengthy. So, here it is today.

I listened to most of the Young President's latest "last" statement on the healthcare issue today. It made my brain tired.

I don't know whether I could make it through this maze today. Maybe it's because my blonde-ish comes out of a bottle, and the original color was nowhere near blonde, at least once I attained double digits in age. Most likely it's because my brain is tired.

I did give birth to one blonde. Okay -- strawberry blonde.

Maybe a cocktail would hlep. Help. Maybe.

2 comments:

  1. Moogie, if you listened to ObozO's speech, you are obviously wrung out.

    I can not listen to him. His voice literally wears me to a nub. Hope the cocktail did the trick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cocktails always help. Plural, coz just one never works. ;-)

    ReplyDelete