Friday, March 26, 2010

M.A.S.H. Redux?


I have such confidence in the military acumen of our Young President that the open conflict between North and South Korea initiated today by the sinking of a South Korean vessel with more than 100 aboard by a North Korean torpedo doesn't concern me a bit. Nope, not a whit.

Israel will help us out if we need allies when the fan is struck with a massive pile of Nork weaponry. They're still our best buddies.

April Fool a week early! I'm terrified.

Does anyone else smell another sternly-worded letter coming forth?

Dear God -- please help us all.

2 comments:

  1. Israel will help us out if we need allies when the fan is struck with a massive pile of Nork weaponry. They're still our best buddies.

    Not for long. I've been watching this whole Israel mess unfold like a train wreck in slow-motion and I keep asking myself "Why? Why is he DOING this?" And now the Norks. Aiiieee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading conflicting reports. Some say the South Korean vessel wasn't torpedoed, but it's own explosives were to blame. And that the reports of the South firing on Nork aircraft were wrong.

    Even if this is a false alarm...this kind of thing is going to happen eventually. (think Taiwan, Red China) And, Buck is right. This dumbass has done more to alienate our allies in one year than I imagined possible.

    We're screwed...and the safety of the world along with us.

    ReplyDelete