Saturday, October 10, 2009

Saturday Musings






Finally got Dale's hummingbird sculpture displayed on the front porch. It looks pretty nice if I do say so myself, and so far Bouie hasn't digested the mums. The pics are a little fuzzy looking because it was so dang humid yesterday that my air-conditioned camera lens fogged up when moved outside!

We got this rather unsettling notice in the mail the other day. I'm not sure whether I'm an "ignorance is bliss" or "forewarned is forearmed" kind of gal.

President Barack Obama has gone more than 24 hours without an award or international adulation. He is thought to be sedated, resting comfortably, and expected to make a full recovery from this temporary set-back.

Arkansas Razorbacks 44, Auburn confused-multi-mascots 23! Whooo Pig!!! And War Who?

2 comments:

  1. I watched your Razorbacks thump Auburn yesterday; Congrats! Next Saturday just might be a lil tougher than yesterday, no? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying REALLY hard not to think about that for a few days! The post-Florida drubbing mood is pretty somber down here in SE LA!

    ReplyDelete