Monday, March 21, 2011

Moogie, the Feckless-Techless, Presents (Hopefully) Carnival 2011 in Pictures

Well, for some reason, the videos that I posted yesterday appear to be "Unavailable at this time."

And I just wasted a couple of hours creating a PowerPoint slideshow of pics from Carnival to share, complete with in-depth descriptions, but apparently one can't import a PowerPoint slideshow to Mr. Blogger.  And, one apparently can't copy and paste dialogue from a PowerPoint slideshow anywhere.

*Sigh*

So, I'm trying a different tactic by creating a slideshow in Flickr of the same pics, but greatly abbreviated commentary.  I'll try to import it here.  If that doesn't work, check for Moogie in a bell tower with a computer, about to toss said computer overboard.

Somedays it really sucks to be so low-tech and feckless-techless.

4 comments:

  1. That worked... and it was WAY-COOL in full-screen mode!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Moogie! Inno, I think those were the tame ones.

    Moogie, I will one day attempt a flickr slide show, and you shall be my go-to-gal for advice. I'm impressed.

    Really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andy's right -- those were the "tame" folks! It was really eaasy to do the slideshow with the Gadget, but I still can't figure out how to get the captions to post. Oh well.

    Now, if I can just figure out what to do about the danged videos!

    ReplyDelete