Friday, February 27, 2009

Tea Parties: From the Mouths of Babes

Today saw "Tea Party" protests against the recent economic stimulus legislation taking place, literally, all across the country. (I'm not going to refer to us as a "nation" anymore because we are nowhere near being united). Michelle Malkin's blog posted a number of photos that protesters sent her. One of my favorite photos shows a little girl in Cleveland, probably 5 or 6, holding a sign that says: “I read as much of the stimulus bill as my congresswoman.”

Okay, so she didn't really write it herself -- the point remains the same.

NO ONE IN CONGRESS READ THE COMPLETE RECOVERY AND REINVESTMENT BILL BEFORE VOTING ON IT!!!

And that, my friends, is beyond irresponsible. It is approaching criminal.

No comments:

Post a Comment