Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A Day for Mourning



When last I checked this morning, the stock market is down over 300 points.

I haven't smiled all morning. 

But, I answered the phone a few minutes ago -- and it seems that some organization in DC is already preparing to crank up the impeachment machine (albeit, in a little too conspiracy-theoryish fashion).  Perhaps there will be justice for 4 dead Americans after all.  The one word that today can make me hopeful again is:

Benghazi.

I know that could lead to a President Biden, but at least he's relatively harmless.

Relatively.

Is it 2016 yet?

3 comments:

  1. Is it 2016 yet?

    And there I was... thinkin' the last four years seemed like an eternity. Silly me.

    I weep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A day for mourning, indeed.

    The fact that the American public retained the worst President in my lifetime (maybe ever), and rejected one of the most successful and capable men to seek the office in decades (maybe ever) tells me all I need to know.

    We suck. It doesn't matter how many of us don't, the majority of us do. We're like Ole Miss.

    Makes me sick to be strapped to failure!

    ReplyDelete