Sunday, August 18, 2013

Some Things Obviously Never Change

I was going to do a post on Obama versus the rodeo clown, but the whole darn tempest-in-a-teapot is in itself so darn absurd I figured I couldn't come close to making it appear a lttle sillier.  I mean, the guy's a clown, y'all!



Instead, this being the eve of Bouie's 7th birthday, I felt he deserved a little attention.

Not that it's positive attention or anything.

Yep.  Bouie's in the metaphorical doghouse.

Remember waaaay back in the summer of 2010 when I documented Bouie's boy-dog warfare against the plants at Moogie's Mansion?  How he was nefariously and systematically "watering" them to death?

Guess what.



Yep.  I waited a little too long to get the rosemary topiary transplanted to the flowerbed and he got it.  Poor little rosemary.  Plus, just what in the heck does he think he's doing, "watering" on the deck?!?!  It doesn't make for a very pleasant aroma, I can tell ya.

*sigh*  What are you gonna do . . . .

1 comment:

  1. Heh. Dogs WILL be dogs... that's what they do. That said, I hear ya. There were times when my puppies were lucky to get out of the current scrape alive.

    ReplyDelete