Saturday, May 30, 2009

From One Failed Superpower, With Love

The following is the final 2 paragraphs of an online op-ed piece chronicling America's descent into Marxism. The piece is entitled,"American Capitalism Gone With a Whimper," and is dated April 27, 2009.

"The final collapse has come with the election of Barack Obama. His speed
in the past three months has been truly impressive. His spending and money
printing has been a record setting, not just in America's short history but in
the world. If this keeps up for more then [sic] another year, and there is no sign
that it will not, America at best will resemble the Wiemar Republic and at worst
Zimbabwe.

"These past two weeks have been the most breath taking of all. First
came the announcement of a planned redesign of the American Byzantine tax
system, by the very thieves who used it to bankroll their thefts, los[s]es and
swindles of hundreds of billions of dollars. These make our Russian oligarchs
look [like] little more then [sic] ordinary street thugs, in comparison. Yes, the Americans have beat our own thieves in the shear [sic] volumes. Should we congratulate them?"


The source? Pravda.online.

Scared enough?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog. It is, indeed, fun to reconnect with my cousin. Being that both my parents are/were only children, I have never had any 'first' cousins or aunts/uncles. Our great aunts and uncles were all I had. Thankfully for me, half of them treated me as if I were their own. I miss them. I think it is precious to see my mom spend time with your dad. They are pretty much all that's left of the Claytons...that she really cares about.

    On to your blog....love it.I am extremely 'political' and have strong opinions on the subjects of which you are speaking. I think a lot of people agree with you but are afraid to speak it out loud. A lot of people are thinking the same things but their fear keep their thoughts inside, or they ignore the thoughts hoping it all will pass...like all other unpleasant issues of the past have done.
    Unfortunately, we are eye witnesses to the death of western civilization.(I spoke it!) And all death begins slowly...but the 'end' is always quick.
    I, too, have been amazed at the swift progression of Obama's agenda.
    Breathtaking, really.

    Positive outlook kicks in: There is strength in uniting with others who feel the same way.Isolation is a tool of the enemy in life...and in nations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny how the world can see clearly what is happening to this country and our very own left thinks it's just wondy!

    ReplyDelete