Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tag! I'm IT!

So, I don't know enough bloggers to tag someone else. I'll play along with Southern Girl, though, because it will make her happy.

by ALa Tag Rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you. --Done.
2. Post the rules on your blog. --Done.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. --Done.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Fat chance.
5. Let each person know you've tagged them.
6. Let your tagger know you've posted your entry.

Six Things About Marvelous Moogie:
1. I'm terrified of any and all snakes -- poisonous/non-poisonous, living or dead.
2. My roots need a serious touch-up.
3. Dogs run my life.
4. Cooking is my therapy.
5. There's a whole lot more of me to love since I moved to New Orleans.
6. My bestest friend is abandoning her family and me to move to Hong Kong for a few years.

There. Now the world knows that my hair is in full Bonnie Raitt mode.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world Moogie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I don't know how you stay so svelte. My average weight gain per week in New Orleans is ten pounds.

    ReplyDelete