Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hornets v. Nuggets: The Day After


The Hornets team that finished out the game last night was not the same team that began the game. They have to find a path to consistency or the playoffs will not go well. Chris Paul and David West are just two guys -- they can't play all five positions.


Well, maybe they can, but at least not for the whole game! CP3 - MVP!


On a happier note -- I really like it when we get tickets in the suite (a MUCH better vantage point than our regular seats in the nosebleed section!), but I usually wind up with hives on my nose from something I eat there. Last night I avoided the Caesar salad and the gumbo and I didn't get a single hive! Maybe I finally found the culprit.


I hope it's not the gumbo.

1 comment:

  1. Lord, that's my life too. Eat like a king, get sick, wonder what caused it, and sigh "Lord, I hope it's not the gumbo."

    ReplyDelete