Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Misery Before Company

Misery. Both Pepper and I are sick, sick, sick. And we have a houseful of company on the way! Even Bouie is sick! We are swimming in a sea of pathogens around here. At least mine doesn't involve repeated trips to the little girls' room. Since we're both in the house, and Pepper doesn't like Food Network, and I don't like to OD on Golf Channel, we've kinda reached an unspoken compromise about television -- FOX News all the time! That can make a body a little depressed after awhile, but MSNBC would just make us sicker.

I think I'm turning the corner -- no temp today so far, but very little energy available. Thinking back, it's probably been going on for a week because I remember sneezing last week at the Hornets game, so I'd BETTER be getting better by now! There's too much fun around the corner!

Ancient Druids rolls tonight -- cross your fingers for no thunderstorms!

No comments:

Post a Comment